BODYWORK & GRAPHICS
- DECALS: The 2022 KTM XC Range receives a distinctive visual update, taking the bike even closer to the RED BULL KTM FACTORY RACING look, with a new blue seat and the distinctive motorsport finishing touch; the orange frame.
- FRAME: The KTM 125 XC is built around a high-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame, which provides class-leading levels of handling, rideability, precision, and stability. Designed to take the hardest of hits, the frame itself acts as a shock absorber for the front and rear suspension, soaking up any jumps and jolts. The frame also features an extra-light subframe made of aluminum, which tips the scales at less than 2 pounds, keeping the weight low and the speed stellar.
- SWINGARM: The cast aluminum swingarm design offers low weight and perfect flex behavior, perfectly complimenting the frame. And being a single-component casting, it eliminates any inconsistencies and inherent weak points created by welding, making it stronger and better looking.
- WHEELS: The KTM 125 XC is fitted with a lightweight set of high-end wheels, consisting of CNC-machined hubs, Giant rims, and black spokes with aluminum nipples. These are wrapped in Dunlop Geomax AT81, which together, provide maximum, grip, traction, and stability with the absolute and minimum weight.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: The KTM XC range features the same 48 mm USD air-sprung WP XACT front forks with AER technology as found on our championship-winning motocross bikes. These are a split fork with separate functions for each leg. That means damping functions are on the right side, whereas the air spring is on the left. This left leg features a 2-chamber system with a capsuled air cartridge to prevent loss of air pressure. The air spring is easy to adjust to any rider weight via a single air valve. No extra special tools are required; the fork air pump is supplied with the bike. The right fork leg integrates a damping cartridge that tailors to all your damping needs. It can be adjusted to the track conditions and the rider's preferences with a twist of a dial.
- REAR SUSPENSION: Big bumps beware - the WP XACT shock absorber has been developed with the entire frame and swingarm architecture in mind, including the linkage system and the WP XACT front forks. It also features machined and anodized components, making it a truly impressive piece of equipment to look at too.
- TRIPLE CLAMP: High-quality, CNC machined triple clamps keep the handlebars in check via rubber damped fixtures. These also allow for two positions of adjustment, with a handy hour meter fitted alongside so that you know when it's time to give your machine a little TLC.
- BRAKES: When it comes to bringing this machine to stop, you'll be happy to have high-tech Brembo brake calipers and lightweight wavy discs doing the business. These also take years of competitive racing into account, providing the perfect combination of ideal pad density and steel quality for longevity and consistent feel.
- FUEL TANK: The KTM 125 XC has a lightweight, see-through polyethylene tank with a capacity of 2.4 gallons. A quick-release filler cap makes for easy and reliable closure. And don't worry about when the gas starts running thin - the aforementioned clear tanks mean you've always got an eye on the fuel level.
- AIRBOX: The easy-access airbox on the KTM 125 XC ensures optimal flow dynamics, thanks to specially designed intake snorkels. This means air is force-fed into the motor, resulting in the perfect balance of power and throttle response. Keeping the air clean, is a large Twin-Air air filter fitted to a rigid cage for ideal placement at all times.
ENGINE & EXHAUST
- ENGINE: Featuring one of the most competitive and powerful engines in the 125 cc class, now also features a refined gearing of 13:50, giving the 2022 KTM 125 XC improved response out of corners. With an outstanding power-to-weight ratio, low cost, electric start, and overall simplicity, the KTM 125 XC remains a firm favorite in the cross-country paddock. The compact and durable engine was developed using the latest KTM engineering know-how, resulting in broad power across the rev range. Its easy rideability and outstanding performance are benefits that equate to better race results.
- CYLINDER: At the heart of the 125 cc engine is a cylinder with a 54 mm bore. Making use of a power valve unit with a sophisticated mechanism with lateral support exhaust ports, it increases engine performance, while the upper contour of the exhaust port has been machined to ensure more accurate port timing. The two-component cylinder head works in complete harmony with the cylinder to deliver outstanding performance across the entire rev range.
- CRANKCASES AND ENGINE COVERS: These compact engine cases are manufactured using a high-pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction but maintains strength and durability. This design also allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and ride-ability.
- TRANSMISSION: The 6-speed transmission works perfectly for cross-country duty and provides precise and easy shifting. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear shift lever design prevents muck from blocking the joint. Because even dirt lovers hate mud when it’s in the wrong places.
- CARBURETOR: The KTM 125 XC is fitted with a MIKUNI TMX 38 mm flat slide carburetor. Featuring latest technology reed blocks for the intake it offers optimal function, sealing and reliability, ensuring the whole system is always providing smooth and controllable power throughout the rev range.
- COOLING: Keeping the engine cool when the going gets tough comes courtesy of a pair of radiators, mounted close to the center of gravity. These make use of CFD technology (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and clever coolant circuit routing, achieving optimum engine temperature for the highest performance, in all conditions. Above all, the delta distributor, integrated into the frame triangle, features a large center tube for highly efficient coolant flow.
- EXHAUST: There's more to it than 'braaaap!'. The exhaust plays a key role in packing that signature 2-stroke punch. When it comes to power delivery and performance, the exhaust is developed specifically for the KTM 125 XC and plays a key role in packing a punch. In addition, its special shape provides slimmer ergonomics while still operating safely within the noise limits for racing.
ERGONOMICS & COMFORT
- HANDLEBAR: All KTM XC models are equipped with adjustable, high-strength aluminum tapered handlebars made by NEKEN. These can be mounted in four different positions. Standard with ODI vulcanized grip on the right side and a comfortable ODI lock-on grip on the left, your only worry is hanging on, and letting rip.
- FOOTPEGS: Sophisticated ´No Dirt´ footpegs prevent clogging of the footpeg pivot, even when digging in deep ruts. Looking for a higher riding position? Then just mount the footpegs of the EXC models, which are 6 mm higher than the XC versions.
- SEAT: A slim, factory-inspired blue seat finished with grip ribs for improved rider connection and provides the ideal combination of comfort and control.
⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
😊Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.
🚢Shipping>>We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49.99
🏆After Sales Service>>2 Years Warranty, Support Trade-in For New Within 1 Year
📦Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24 hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 3-20 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for!
100% Risk-Free Purchase
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact [email protected], and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple Risk-Free process.
HOW TO PAY
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for Pay with Debit or Credit Card
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.