BODYWORK & GRAPHICS
- DECALS: Drawing inspiration from the RED BULL KTM FACTORY RACING TEAM, the 2022 KTM XC-W range features a bold contrast of orange and blue tones, as well as a factory-inspired blue seat. These are applied using in-mold graphics, which feature greater friction and fade resistance, meaning your steed will look factory-fresh after even the toughest time spend on the trails.
- FRAME: All KTM XC-W models feature high-tech, lightweight Chromoly steel frames with race-derived geometry, optimal stiffness, and unparalleled feedback for the rider. This translates into a playful handling character, with remarkable stability at speed. The subframe is made of extra-light and ultra-stable aluminum profiles, weighing less than 900 grams providing rear fender stability and durability in the event of a loop out. On the KTM 150 XC-W TPI frame, the engine is lowered by 1° around the swing arm pivot improving front wheel traction significantly.
- SWINGARM: The KTM 150 XC-W TPI features a one-piece aluminum swingarm, which is manufactured using a gravity die-cast production process. This results in exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight and the perfect flex behavior.
- WHEELS: KTM uses lightweight, CNC-machined hubs and high-end GIANT rims on all XC-W models. These guarantee maximum stability and the bare minimum weight, while aluminum spoke nipples feature an innovative design, which reduces the need to continuously tighten the spokes.
- TIRES: New, race-specification, puncture-resistant MAXXIS MaxxEnduro are designed for all-day riding comfort, with extreme grip and performance across any terrain.
- SUSPENSION: For 2022, all KTM XC-W models have received a suspension update, with a firmer factory setting focusing on performance and improved consistency across different terrains.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: New slots in the outer fork tube mean the 48 mm diameter WP XPLOR upside-down forks feed more oil to the bushes and reduce friction and heat build-up. The fork springs have also been updated with a new polished surface finish to improve consistency and new valve design increases rebound damping performance. The forks retain their adjustability, with compression damping on the left and rebound on the right.
- REAR SUSPENSION: The race-proven and fully adjustable WP XPLOR shock absorber has received a re-tune, with factory settings making it firmer, and new conical bushing between the pistons to improve bottoming reserves. This has resulted in reduced fade and improved wear, taking the PDS rear suspension design even further in its quest for podiums.
- TRIPLE CLAMP: The KTM 150 XC-W TPI is fitted with forged triple clamps with an offset of 22mm, ensuring a solid grip of the fork and precise handling. The handlebar can be adjusted forwards and backwards over 4 positions, ensuring you find your perfect position when tackling the gnarliest of terrain.
- BRAKES: When it comes to bringing this machine to stop, you'll be happy to have high-tech Brembo brake calipers and lightweight wavy discs doing the business. These also take years of competitive racing into account, providing the perfect combination of ideal pad density and steel quality for longevity and consistent feel.
- FUEL TANK: All KTM enduro models are fitted with lightweight polyethylene tank, with a ¼‐turn bayonet-style filler cap makes for quick and easy operation. The integrated fuel pump ensures a direct feed to the injectors, while a 90° connector provides protection against damage. The tank is also manufactured using see‐through plastic, riders are able to gauge fuel levels at a glance and on the go.
- AIRBOX: The easy-access airbox on the KTM 150 XC-W TPI ensures optimal flow dynamics, thanks to specially designed intake snorkels. This means air is force-fed into the motor, resulting in the perfect balance of power and throttle response. Keeping the air clean, is a large Twin-Air air filter fitted to a rigid cage for ideal placement at all times.
ENGINE & EXHAUST
- ENGINE: Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering, innovative 2-stroke design, and revolutionary TPI fuel injection technology, the 150 cc 2-stroke powerplant is as surprising as it is effective. Delivering class-leading power throughout the entire rev range, the benefit to this compact, lightweight 2-stroke is down to its approachable rideability, making it a great option for those looking to delve into more extreme action, without the intimidation of a bigger 2-stroke.
- CYLINDER: The KTM 150 XC-W TPI cylinder has a bore of 58 mm and with refined port timings and the aid of a sophisticated power valve, provides really smooth and controllable power characteristics. For the EFI application the cylinder features two lateral domes which hold the fuel injectors that supply fuel to the rear transfer ports. The downstream injection guarantees excellent atomization of the fuel with the upstreaming air. Thus, the loss of unburnt fuel is minimal, resulting in less emissions, a more efficient combustion and reduced fuel consumption. A small tube in the back of the cylinder is connected with an intake pressure sensor, which supplies pressure data to the control unit. The cylinder features a power valve unit with a sophisticated mechanism for the lateral support exhaust ports. The exhaust port layout increases engine performance, while the upper contour of the exhaust port has been machined to ensure more accurate port timing. The new cylinder, with TPI technology, produces outstanding performance over the entire range with significantly increased torque compared to its predecessor.
- CRANKCASES AND ENGINE COVERS: These compact engine cases are manufactured using a high-pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction but maintains strength and durability. This design also allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and ride-ability.
- TRANSMISSION: The KTM 150 XC-W TPI is fitted with a robust 6-speed transmission made by PANKL RACING SYSTEMS, and make use of enduro-specific wide-ratio gears, with precise and easy shifting. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear shift lever design prevents mud and dirt from blocking the joint. Because even dirt lovers hate mud when it's in the wrong places.
- CLUTCH: The 150 XC-W TPI is fitted with a DS (diaphragm steel) clutch. It features a one-piece clutch basket and primary gear made of high-strength billet steel. Its compact rivet-less design guarantees unbeatable reliability. The clutch is fitted with extremely heat-resistant steel carrier friction discs which ensure excellent disengagement of the clutch and are pre-tensioned by means of a diaphragm spring, substantially reducing the lever force required by the Brembo hydraulic system.
- E-STARTER: The engine management system (EMS) of the TPI models features a control unit located below the seat. The ECU defines the ignition timing while the amount of fuel to inject is based on several sensor readings such as intake air pressure, throttle position and water temperature plus a new additional ambient air pressure sensor. Thanks to altitude and temperature compensation the rider does not need to worry about fiddling around with the jetting anymore. Should the rider decide to mount a radiator fan from the KTM PowerParts program, it will be controlled directly by the EMS without needing to add an additional thermal switch.
- ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: The engine management system (EMS) of all 2-stroke XC-W TPI models features a control unit located below the seat. The ECU defines the ignition timing while the amount of fuel to inject is based on several sensor readings such as intake air pressure, throttle position, water temperature , and ambient air pressure. Thanks to altitude and temperature compensation, re-jetting is a thing of the past, meaning more time twisting throttles and less time turning screws. Should the rider decide to mount a radiator fan from the KTM PowerParts, it will be controlled directly by the EMS without needing to add an additional thermal switch.
- OIL PUMP: Pre-mixing 2-stroke fuel is a thing of the past for KTM XC-W TPI owners. The 2-stroke enduro range is fitted with a frame-mounted oil tank featuring flexible mountings, which greatly improves durability and reliability. In addition, a mesh filter prevents dirt from getting into the oil pump and into the fuel. This works in conjunction with the oil pump, that delivers the lubricant directly to the throttle body, where it is mixed with the incoming air to lubricate the piston and crankshaft. Using engine speed and throttle position sensor data, the engine management's precise electronic control of the oil pump ensures that the ideal amount of oil for any given conditions is used. With an average fuel-to-oil ratio of 1:80, an oil capacity of about 0.7 liters is sufficient for at least five tanks of fuel.
- THROTTLE BODY: The KTM 150 XC-W TPI engine is fitted with a 39 mm throttle body made by Dell`Orto. These regulate the airflow via a butterfly connected with a twin-cable throttle cam, which is operated by the handlebar throttle assembly, supported by a throttle position sensor that provides airflow data to the control unit. What all this means is, riders can precisely set the idle speed via the bypass screw, as well as easier cold starts.
- TPI ALTERNATOR: In order to accommodate the power requirements of the engine management system, all KTM XC-W TPI models are fitted with a powerful 196 W alternator and voltage regulator to ensure all systems are always powered up.
- COOLING: Keeping the engine cool when the going gets tough comes courtesy of a pair of radiators, mounted close to the center of gravity. These make use of CFD technology (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and clever coolant circuit routing, achieving optimum engine temperature for the highest performance, in all conditions. Above all, the delta distributor, integrated into the frame triangle, features a large center tube for highly efficient coolant flow. The radiators also benefit from plastic protection fins that serve as protection from flying rocks and debris, as well as a brace that disperses energy around the radiators in the event of an impact.
- EXHAUST: When it comes to improved power delivery and performance, the new exhaust plays a key role and packs a punch that is hard to beat. The pipe is produced with the latest 3-D stamping technology and has an optimized shape. The silencer also features a reworked design that includes a new perforated inner tube and lighter wool. The new exhaust works perfectly with the new TPI engine, producing excellent enduro-specific performance with significantly better bottom end power than its carbureted predecessor. Last but not least the plastic mounting system of the muffler is replaced by 2 welded, aluminum brackets that help reduce the weight of the muffler by 60 g.
ERGONOMICS & COMFORT
- HANDLEBAR: All KTM XC-W models are equipped with adjustable, high-strength aluminum tapered handlebars made by NEKEN. These can be mounted in four different positions. Standard with ODI vulcanized grip on the right side and a comfortable ODI lock-on grip on the left, your only worry is hanging on, and letting rip.
- FOOTPEGS: Self-cleaning footpegs prevent mud from clogging up the pegs, even when dragging them through deep ruts. This means your boots maintain their grip, and you maintain your focus on the trail.
- SEAT: Go ahead, take a seat. The 2022 KTM 150 XC-W TPI's seat is perfectly shaped to allow riders complete freedom of movement, but comfortable enough to maintain longer sessions in the saddle, and is covered in a grippy factory-inspired seat blue vinyl.
SOFTWARE & ELECTRONICS
- BATTERY & WIRING HARNESS: The KTM 150 XC-W TPI is fitted with a time-proven electrical system, powered by a super lightweight 2 Ah lithium-ion starter battery. The wiring harness also has most of the electrical components carefully positioned into a common area below the seat, making them easily accessible.
⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
😊Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.
🚢Shipping>>We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49.99
🏆After Sales Service>>2 Years Warranty, Support Trade-in For New Within 1 Year
📦Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24 hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 3-20 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for!
100% Risk-Free Purchase
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact [email protected], and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple Risk-Free process.
HOW TO PAY
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for Pay with Debit or Credit Card
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.