The ultimate all-rounder has been updated to meet the demands of today's rider. The shell design of the new Shoei GT-Air 2 has been evolved but remains true to its aerodynamic and stable roots. Featuring an improved ventilation scheme, the GT-Air II includes the lengthened QSV-2 drop down sun visor which provides 5mm more coverage for instant sun relief.
Like its flip-up cousin, the Neotec 2, the GT Air 2 has a micro ratchet chin strap and is designed to integrate with the GT-Air II specific SRL 2 Bluetooth Communication System by Sena for a clean and low profile installation.
Aerodynamic Shell Design:
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Multi-piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift as well as diminishes pressure on the rider’s neck while riding at speed
Sun Shield Visor System:
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large and easy to reach slider activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Redesigned upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Enlarged lower intake vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- Upper and lower intake vents are easy to operate even with gloved hands
- Rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Three intake, six exhaust vents
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM):
- High performance fiber materials combined with elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air more easily removable
Micro Ratchet Chin-Strap:
- 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick, smooth and easy to operate
- Includes Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
*Limited helmets available in sizes 2XS and 3XL
⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
😊Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.
🚢Shipping>>We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49.99
🏆After Sales Service>>2 Years Warranty, Support Trade-in For New Within 1 Year
📦Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24 hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 3-20 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for!
100% Risk-Free Purchase
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact [email protected], and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple Risk-Free process.
HOW TO PAY
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for Pay with Debit or Credit Card
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.